50 years of experience in hydrometallurgical and pyrometallurgical metals recycling
It is estimated that only about 5% of lithium-ion batteries are recycled globally, leaving 95% that are either sent to landfills or not even collected. North America has no large-scale solution to the increasing volumes of spent lithium-ion batteries that are being disposed in landfills or exported. We offer a scalable, eco-friendly solution for disposal of rechargeable batteries, such as nickel metal hydride and lithium-ion. This model acts to eliminate the disposal of batteries in landfills, which reduces the environmental impacts of landfill disposal.
We are increasing supply of critical metals recovered at our recycling operations facilities while reducing the need to increase US based mining efforts and to prevent the need to rely on import of metals from foreign locations to keep up with the growing demands.
Gladieux Metals Recycling (GMR) | Aleon Renewable Metals (ARM) | 302 Midway Road, Freeport, Texas