Website Gladieux Metals Recycling
Position Summary: Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for performing accounts payable tasks to support the Accounting department. This includes but is not limited to:
- Monitor A/P email and correspond with vendors.
- Maintain the A/P office filing system.
- Track all incoming invoices for monthly A/P accrual.
- Prepare A/P accrual each month and submit to accounting.
- Receive, process, match and verify invoices.
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payables.
- Tracking and recording purchase orders.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Import credit card transactions daily into 3rd party software Expensify.
- Reconcile credit card statement each month to all employee expense reports in Expensify.
- Work closely with employees to verify receipt of services to create goods receipt notices.
- Confirm all invoices have the required back-up documents each week for the payment run and submit to the Controller to review.
- Track all intercompany reimbursements and prepare bill back invoices in A/R.
- Assist accounting with some light accounting duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in accounts payable or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High degree of attention to detail & accuracy
- Must be able to follow up with vendors or employees to complete tasks
- Ability to follow instructions regarding the performance of administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Successful completion of background check, MVR and drug screen
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to:
- Push, pull and lift a minimum of 10 pounds.
- Stand, sit, walk, reach and bend as required.
- Sit at a desk and operate a computer for an entire shift.
- Wear safety gear and required PPE.
- Must be able to pass employment physical including a drug and alcohol test.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to [email protected].
** Equal Opportunity Employer **